1. Can we please stop talking about Kim Kardashian. She is so heartbroken that her 72 day long marriage is over. Apparently one of the primary causes of the end of the marriage was that he wanted to live in Minnesota. Alright so she has some justification for divorce. In Utah legal grounds for divorce are mental cruelty, physical cruelty, abandonment and the fact the other spouse wants to live in Minnesota. OH PLEASE. Does anyone really give a *#@% about this woman, her family or her life. I feel more stupid by just watching a TV “news” story or seeing the headlines of an internet news story in which her name is mentioned. I say we form our own Tea Party or our own Occupy Wall Street Party for the dedicated purpose of boycotting all things Kardashian. We will call our party the “I Am Sick to Death of the Kardashians Party”. We will not say her name. We will not buy products she endorses. We will not watch the TV network on which her TV reality show is broadcast. We will not buy magazines in which stories about her are written. Fellow citizens, Democrats and Republicans alike, I implore you to join me in this endeavor. We can disagree over which current Republican presidential candidate is most idiotic, but let us agree on this Kardashian boycott. Stand up right now and shout we with me “NO MORE KARDASIANS.”
2. The following story was this morning’s Huffing Post.com at
“Police in Russia have taken a man into custody after discovering that he had at least 20 dressed-up female corpses hidden in his apartment. Authorities believe that historian Anatoly Moskvin, 45, would sneak into cemeteries during the dark of night to dig up the dead bodies, then dress them up in his apartment, according to The Telegraph. Photos taken by the tabloid publication lifenews.ru indicate that Moskvin clothed the remains -- all belonging to women who died between the ages of 15 to 25 -- in women's clothes to look almost doll-like. Some sources report that as many as 26 corpses were found in Moskvin's residence. Moskvin, who speaks 13 languages and is considered a genius, is well known locally for his fascination with graveyards, having visited more than 750 of them. He is said to have been writing a book about the cemeteries of the region, according to BNO news. Police were tipped off to the hoarding of human corpses by the Moskvin's parents, who live in the Nizhny Novgorod apartment with their son and discovered the bodies upon returning from vacationing at their summer home.”
The guy is 45 years old and still lives in an apartment with his parents. That tells you right there that he does not have both oars in the water. For most parents when they come home from a holiday, they may find the house a mess or that the kids had a party or something was broken. But these poor parents come home and find the bodies of 20 dead women dress liked dolls scattered throughout the apartment. What is the son going to say when he got caught by mom and dad? “They are not mine; I don’t know where they came from.”
3. Did you see Rick Perry’s recent New Hampshire speech? It’s been on all the news. It is truly weird. There are conflicting reports of whether he was drunk or not drunk. I for one hope that he was drunk, if not, then his behavior was really spooky.
4. The following story was on MSNBC.com at
“Authorities have identified and charged a 67-year-old man they say urinated in a bank tube after he couldn't get a money order. The suspect's name has not yet been released. Investigators said another customer unknowingly picked up the bank tube and was then covered in the liquid, which they believe was urine. A man pulled into the drive-up teller at the RBC Bank in Palm Coast on Thursday, deputies said, and urinated in a tube when a policy upset him. The customer behind him had no idea what he had done. "It's a disgusting act that nobody should have to go through. You go to the bank to make a deposit or withdraw. Nobody should have to go through this," said Maj. Dave O'Brien with the Flagler County Sheriff's Office. Investigators said they knew who the man was because he's an RBC customer and may have done the same thing once before at a branch in Port Orange.”
What, he might have done this before? He might have done this before and they didn’t arrest him, the first time?
Can you imagine his online dating personal description: I am a young 67, vigorous and active. I like walks on the beach and fine wines. I like poetry. I like peeing in bank tubes at the drive up window.”
5. The following story was on MSNBC.com at
“A Portland woman who bought a horse, killed it, gutted it and posed naked for photos inside the carcass broke no laws, Oregon authorities decided. And she says she can't understand people's interest in her. "No idea why people care," Jasha Lottin, 21, told Seattle Weekly, which published photos that she had posted on the Internet. Lottin and her boyfriend had taken over care of the 32-year-old horse, which they said was in declining health, KOIN-TV reported. They told Washington County sheriff's deputies that they shot it near Portland with a rifle and gutted it, then Lottin stripped and climbed inside. She also posed outside of it, covered in its blood, and with parts of the horse's organs. She posted the photos on the Internet, and a man in North Carolina who came across them reported them to deputies, the Weekly reported. Lottin reportedly told investigators that they wanted to humanely kill the horse and eat it — and she wanted to feel what it would be like to be inside the dead horse. Investigators decided the couple had violated no laws. But Lottin's mother said her daughter has received death threats, KOIN reported.”
I really don’t have any comment on that story. I don’t know what to say. I have many friends in Palm Desert who are from Oregon. Some of them seem a little off balance in life. I am going to look at them in a new light.
That’s all for now. I am gonna go read the news.