I just read about all of the controversy of a French photographer taking pictures of Princess Kate (Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge) sunbathing topless. With all of the issues going on in the world - the Arabs killing Americans, Arabs storming embassies, the world economic crisis, the University of Utah losing to Utah State University in football last Friday, who cares about Kate's bare boobs. In my view,if you don't want people to see your bare boobs, don't sit around in the sun with your top off. I for one applaud Kate for sitting around in the sun with her top off and I encourage her to continue to do so. But the point is, there would be no pictures to show if she kept her top on. If you take your top off, there is a good chance that, if you are famous, someone is going to try to take a picture of your bare boobs and then sell the pictures to a media outlet.
I like bare boobs. I like seeing bare boobed women. But ladies, if you don't want your bare boobs displayed in the press, don't show em. You can say all you want about privacy but when you are a public figure, you cannot seriously expect to have any privacy even for private acts and actions.
Now I read that the Royal Couple is shocked and may sue the photographer and the press who publicly publish the photos. It reminds me of Captain Renault (Claude Reins) in the classic movie Casa Blanca who announce he is shocked to learn that gambling is going on in Rick's (Humphrey Bogart) "American Bar". Here is the conversation from the movie:
Captain Renault: "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here."
Emile (the waiter": "Your winnings, sir."
Captain Renault: "Thank you very much."
Well Kate is shocked that someone took a picture of her bare boobs.
Recently Read Books
- A Delicate Truth- John Le Carre (fiction)
- Perfect - Rachel Joyce (Fiction)
- The Expats - Chris Pavone (Fiction)
- An Event in Autumn - Henning Mankel (Fiction)
- Winter in Madrid - C.J.Sansom (Fiction)
- The Brothers - John Foster Dulles and Allen Dulles - non-fiction
- LIfe Among Giants - Bill Roorbach (Novel)
- Empty Mansions - Bill Dedman (non-fiction)
- Woodrow Wilson (non fiction)
- Lawrence in Arabia (Non-Fiction)
- In Sunlight and In Shadow by Mark Helpren (Fiction)
- Lesson in French - Hilary Reyl (fiction)
- Unbroken- Laura Hillenbrand (Non-Fiction)
- Venice, A New History- Thomas Madden - (Non- Fiction)
- Life is a Gift - Tony Bennett Autobiography
- The First Counsell - Brad Meltzer (Fiction)
- Destiny of the Republic - President James Garfield non-fiction by Candice Millard
- The Last Lion (volume III)- William Manchester and Paul Reid (non-fiction, Winston Churchill)
- Yellowstone Autumn -W.D. Wetherell (non-fiction about turning 55 and fishing in Yellowstone)
- Everybody was Young- (non-fiction Paris in the 1920's)
- Scorpion - (non fiction US Supreme Court)
- Supreme Power - Jeff Shesol (non-fiction)
- Zero day by David Baldacci ( I read all of Baldacci's Books)
- Northwest Angle - William Kent Krueger (fiction - I have read 5 or 6 books by this author)
- Camelot's Court-Insider the Kennedy Whitehouse- Robert Dallek
- Childe Hassam -Impressionist (a beautiful book of his paintings)
Friday, September 14, 2012
Princess Kate's Boobs
Posted by Bud Headman at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
What golf course is at the top of your page? Looks nice...ReplyDelete
The Golf Course on the top the Blog is the 16th Hole of Ironwood Country Club's South Course. Palm Desert, CA.Delete