I have been busy the last month or so and have not posted much on this blog. Here a few random thoughts about current events and things that I have had going on in life
1. Two weekends ago was the 11th Wedding Anniversary of the Lovely Sharon and I. It is hard to believe that we have been married for 11 years. It seems like it has been only 4 or 5 years. Life with the Lovely Sharon has been fun, interesting, challenging and fulfilling. I am lucky to be her husband.
2. My law firm merged with another law firm and we moved locations. My law firm name is now Cohne Kinghorn. I enjoy my new office and enjoy my new law partners.
3. Spring has arrived and its time to do some yard work. I do some of the work and I have yard guys to some of the work. I feel guilty of I don’t do some of the work.
4. I saw on Facebook that my cousin Chandra had a birthday. Chandra is a special person with a terrific husband.
5. The plane crash in the French Alps was horrific. How sad for the families
6. President Obama was in Utah yesterday and today. I think it is wonderful to have the President of the United States in our state.
7. The original version of the Indiana Religious Freedom has been revised. What were they thinking?